Sunday 29 April 2012

Mr Sock Monkey makes an appearance

 Mr Sock Monkey was found just hanging around in my house recently. Mr Sock Monkey was created after the workshop at Rubbish Revamped. I am really getting behind the whole recycling and thrifting movement recently and am challenging myself to use what I already have around my house and be more environmentally aware about what I throw away.

Mr Sock Monkey represents recycling at its best and I don't think many would guess that he once was a pair of boring old socks!

Hope you love him as much as I do!

x
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. He is lovely! I've always wanted to make my very own sock monkey :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love sock monkeys, my housemate makes amazing ones that I am hoping she will teach me to make!
    I am a newbie at all this so I just thought I would pop along to say hello :0)

    ReplyDelete