Wednesday 14 March 2012

Hello from the isle of man!

So, I often have to come to the isle of man with work and as much as I like being out and about I am a bit of a home girl at heart...plus I have my new overlocker sat in my sewing room in its box waiting to be opened! Very excited to try it out but haven't a clue how to use it....was a spur of the moment but which I hate to say I kind of wish I had thought about a bit more- especially because my shower conked out and so we are having a brand new one...I think must be on mission to clear out my bank account this month.

Another thing I should point out is that I fear I may be getting a little bit too obsessed with this hobby- caution readers- before you know it you may have more fabric than you know what to do with, have booked yourself on so many courses and online lessons that our barely have time to wash or do your full time job (which you need to at the bills) and feel like you have taken off a bit (more like a lot) more than you can chew....hang on a minute- sounds a bit like me!

No comments:

Post a Comment