Thursday 10 January 2013

New Year New Start

Happy New Year to you all! I am possibly 10 days late in saying this but you will be pleased to hear that I am starting a fresh and pledge to blog much more than I currently do (she says). I follow so many brilliant blogs and I always admire how often the authors manage to update them.

New Years resolutions? Well, 2013 is going to be an exciting year. Firstly I am going to become a 'Mrs' which is a milestone in itself. See some of my earlier posts for bride DIY! Secondly, I dream of transforming my adventure in sewing into something which would pay the bills....now I am sure that many of my crafty friends would share in this dream and I am well aware that making it a reality is something quite different altogether. The passage from hobby to business will not be easy but I am willing to give it a good go. I have met so many lovely people who have succeeded in this quest and I truly believe that it is possible. I will try to document my attempts on my blog and I hope to develop my website www.madebymyownfairhands.com and my product range.

I look forward to reading all of your blogs and comments in 2013 and would like to thank you all for your support.

Here's to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment